Dream Cases for iPad: Nice Tablet Accessories
There are so many iPad users worldwide that companies seem to never get tired to produce new dream cases for this tablet. This weekend we suggest you discover some nice protective accessories for the second and third generation iDevice.
There is nothing here for the original tablet users. But don’t worry since we have a lot of reviews of dream cases for iPad 1 that you can look up here.
1. Custom iPad Skin is an interesting accessory worth $29.95. Tablet owners can select a picture or pattern which will be printed on this iPad 2, iPad 3 case made of well-built vinyl covered with TuffSkin layer. You can customize your design by aligning it and enjoy great protection while using this skin.
2. The Half Shell is another worth-seen iPad 3 case that also looks great on the second-gen tablet computer. It is sold for $35 and meant to protect your gadget back from dents. The accessory is made of aluminium, polycarbonate outside, and microsuede inside. There are two colors to choose from, white and black.
3. The Snoopy Folio is a great product for all Snoopy fans. Do you love this Peanuts character? If your answer is “of course,” you will be ok spending $59.99 on this cute iPad case available in three beautiful designs. The tablet accessory is made in the folio style and it can be propped up for viewing at different angles no matter which orientation (portrait or landscape) you prefer using.
4. The iCircle is the most expensive iPad 3 case on our today’s list. It is available for $70. Its design wows. This product has an unusual circle opening around Apple logo. The ring you see on the picture above is created with a purpose. You can pull it out and use your accessory as a kickstand for the tablet computer. Besides, this snap-on shell case is made of strong polycarbonate so your gadget will be protected.
Incoming search terms:
- drawing accessories for ipad