How to fix iPad error 3194 in iTunes
Many people that bought iDevices have many advantages in lot of aspects of life. But when you obtain such gadgets you may have some difficulties
If you come across error 3194 in iTunes while you are wanting to restore your iPhone 4, iPad, or iPod touch, you can fix it by momentarily blocking Apple’s firmware signing services.
iPad error 3194 is very much triggered when unsigned firmware is utilized, often throughout an iOS downgrade or even throughout some restores. Here is a guide how to fix iPad error 3194 in iTunes:
The fix is the similar no matter what operating system you are working with:
- Quit iTunes
- Find your hosts document, in Mac OS X this is /etc/hosts and in Windows this is c:windowssystem32driversetchosts
- Start the hosts document with Administrator rights
- Put the next lines to the very bottom of the hosts document:
- Connect your iPad, iPhone 4 or iPod Touch to the computer
- Start iTunes
- Put the iPhone 4/iPad/iPod into DFU mode by turning the device off and after that keeping down the sleep and power option for 10-seconds, then launch the power button but keep the home button right up until iTunes lets you know that the iPad or iPhone 4 is now in recover mode
- Use the iTunes Restore function as normal while using iOS device.
When you finished, take away that “22.214.171.124 gs.apple.com” series in your hosts document once more to make sure iTunes can effectively update as usual. If you want these, you might get iPhone 4 firmware, iPad firmware, and also iPod touch firmware directly from Apple.
We hope this guide help you to fix you iPad error 3194 in iTunes. You can also deactivating your other network plugs that will also fix t iPad error 3194 the problem.
You might also like to read:
Incoming search terms:
- ipad error 3194
- ipad error 3194 fix
- ipad restore error 3194
- iPad 3194 Error Fix
- apple error ipad
- error 3194 itunes ipad 2
- iphone 4 error
- iphone 4 3194 error fix no gs app[e
- ipad mini error 3194
- 3194 error for ipad