Longing To Jailbreak iOS 6 Beta 3 Of Your iPhone Tips
The new jailbreak will also work with iOS 6 beta 2 and other earlier versions. Before changing the settings on your iPhone make sure that you’re aware of the pros and cons. The fact that it’s a tethered jailbreak is one reason why others will be hesitant to perform the tweak. Another factor is that it won’t install Cydia on your iOS phone which brings another difficulties and inconveniences in the users’ part.
However, if you’re really itching to make changes on your iPhone 4 to know the difference on what the jailbreak will do, go ahead and perform the firmware changes on your fourth-gen Apple handset with iOS Beta 3 using RedSn0w 0.9.13dev3. Make sure that you have the requirements mentioned above to avoid troubles and issues with your iDevice.
Simply follow these steps:
- Download and run RedSn0w 0.9.13dev3.
- Put your device into DFU mode.
- In RedSn0w click Extras > Select IPSW and point to your iOS 6 beta 3 firmware. RedSn0w should display a message stating that the firmware was successfully identified.
- Go back to the main page of RedSn0w and click jailbreak. Once preliminary configuration is complete, ensure Install SSH is selected, and continue. The jailbreak process should finish to completion.
- Once your back to the Home screen on your device, bring the device back into DFU mode, and perform Step 3 one more time.
- Click Just boot under the Extras menu subset, and RedSn0w will do the rest and will finish the job for you.
You’re done with the jailbreak. You now have iOS 6 beta 3 on your iPhone 4. Since Cydia is not installed in this jailbreak, you need to find installation procedure online.
In addition, iH8sn0w has confirmed the truth behind the recently released report that iOS 6 beta 3 is set to expire on September 30, 2012. This means that you need to update your firmware to iOS 6 Beta 4 or the official iOS 6 before the mentioned date. This is to make sure your device won’t die.
Owners who won’t update the operating system of their iPhone 4 before the expiration date will have a locked handset. Of course we know what will happen next. You need to go through a bunch of difficulties in restoring the life of your dear iOS phone. These include downloading the full OS on your computer and deal with tons of steps on restoring your settings.
Restoring your operating system in advance is just as easy as making coffee, compared to the processes you need to perform in case you failed to update for iOS on time.
Had you tried jailbreaking your iPhone 4 using RedSn0w 0.9.13dev3? How’s it working with you so far? Commenting is really intelligent and sexy so let us know your experience through the comments section below.