New Free Applications of the Week: Magazines, News and Apps Promo
These new free iPad apps of this week include some outstanding titles and we bet you will like them very much.
Below you will find some magazines for your iPad, nice applications that will update you about free apps or tell you daily news about US military forces.
The iPads House writing team will be happy to read any feedback these applications will inspire you to.
1. Allure Magazine: Allure Magazine is one of the best ways to get acquainted with beauty in all its forms and shapes. Be it your hair, makeup or skincare this new free iPad app will have something important and very interesting to tell you about it. The My issue will include Kaley Cuoco’s video diary about how the actress is getting ready to be shot nude, some 360 degree images of new hairstyles you will be able to implement, some scandals around Lauren Conrad and more!
2. Apps Promo: It is impossible for us to cover all the free apps and paid apps which are free for some time available on the iTunes. So you might well use Apps Promo to be posted about the applications you don’t have to pay for. It lets you check tons of sales and promotions, get updated information about world’s best apps and find out when the top applications go free. Push notifications can be sent out for the updates to reach you anywhere and anytime.
3. Moleskine: I love the way Moleskine was carried to the iPad now you can choose your favorite Moleskine style and take notes, draw sketches and work with images in the surroundings you adore. I find the feature of mapping one’s thoughts especially nice once you have a though you would like to remember and have kept you may add a geo-tag and share it with your family and friends.
4. Military 24/7: Get free news and all sorts of the latest information about US military forces to your iPad and check stunning photo galleries. U.S. Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy and Reserves are now very close to you due to this amazing app and content it delivers. All the latest news can be tracked and rated. Feel free to share any photo or news article with anyone via email, Twitter or Facebook.
5. Bloomberg Businessweek+: To me personally it is the best example of a free magazine app which is perfectly tailored. All the content available with print issues is complemented with lots of interactive features and some more original content. The latest market information is now available within this new iPad app so tap and get to know the news about the companies you are interested in. You will be able to create your personal archive and manage it the way you like.
You might also like to read: