Popular and Free Apps for Your Apple iPad. Part 2
As you continue enjoying your iPad experience, you might like to load more free staff on your tablet. iPadsHouse is here to help you to find the best applications for your device, yes, apps that come for free!
Here is this week’s list of popular and free apps for your Apple iPad. Short descriptions that go with every application will help you to understand if this or that iPad app can really make your life more fun and nice. We are listing entertaining and serious news apps that are important to follow all the events that are going on in our world. All applications can be downloaded through the iTunes store.
1) Gravilux: this iPad application is designed for users who enjoy drawing. You can draw with stars using your fingertips and create unique masterpieces and beautiful galaxies of your own. Release your imagination and have fun. By double-tapping you are able to change parameters such as a number of stars, gravity, heat, etc. By double-tapping screen’s corners you can bring up the settings.
2) Financial Times iPad Edition: This edition is free till July 31, 2010. It gives you all the latest global news, videos, analysis and comments for your Apple iPad tablet. You will enjoy the layout, an improved version of the newspaper. Read many stories and be the first one to know what’s going on around you.
3) Jumbo Calculator: This calculator is perfect for users who love large buttons Of course, you cannot feel their texture, but you can do many mathematics functions (square-rooting, adding, multiplying, etc.).
4) ABC Player: Watch ABC shows any time you want, and enjoy 3G streaming. You get a free access to full episodes of Desperate Housewives, LOST, Grey’s Anatomy, etc. You can also view history and schedules of your most loved TV shows. You need internet connection to use this free iPad app.
5) Netflix: Enjoy many TV shows and movies with this application. You can also browse the movies you like from the iPad.
6) Pocket Pond HD: Would you like to create your own pound, feed and scare the fish, listen to the sounds of nature? This free iPad application makes it possible. Maybe it wont’ enhance your life, but it will make it much more fun. Screensave your digital fish pond and customize it any time you wish. The sad thing is that you are limited to only a few types of dragonflies and lilies.
7) USA Today for iPad: Read the nation’s news on your iPad. The stories are updated 24 hours a day. You will have the latest news, weather conditions and sports scores (football, basketball) from USA TODAY and keep informed in a quick and easy way. You can browse your favorite stories and share them with your family and friends via Twitter, Facebook and email. You can also download the stories you like the most and read them later in offline-mode.
8) Kindle: Read some Kindle books for free, add notes, bookmarks and get bestsellers for the prices starting at $9.99. There are over 540,000 books to choose from, including New York Times Best Sellers (you’ll have to pay for them) and popular classics (it’s free).
9) Virtuoso Piano player: If you wish to learn how to play the piano, it’s your choice. This free iPad application is a light version of Virtuoso Piano designed for the iPhone. You can learn the basics of music whenever you have free time in a fun and easy way. Sadly, you can’t get tuning, metronome and recording in your free version.
10) Draw Free for iPad: This app offers you a possibility to draw on top of images, make sketches and share your masterpieces with your friends via email and Twitter.
You might also like to read: