Premium iPad Cases Reviews
We are glad to introduce some of the premium iPad stands and cases that are different from silicone sleeves. Check out our innovative iPad accessories list, maybe you’ll find something to your taste.
1. Clam Case is not simply a great multitasking, but also ultimate all-in-one case for your iPad. It protects your device and turns itself into an attached Bluetooth keyboard. The price is yet unknown.
2. Nimbus Tote is an ideal solution for people who like to travel. It allows you slipping your device under the vinyl case safely. You can carry it as a tote or a messenger as well. While it is under the vinyl, you can still operate the iPad as usually. The bag helps you with navigation. Its price is $45.95.
3. With Particle Case by One Ten Decision there will be no fingerprint smudges on your iPad! Don’t worry! This thing has a handy stylus. Having rubberized ends, Particle Case will keep the iPad from sliding or opening in the back in order to prevent overheating. It costs $34.99.
4. BOOK iPad Case makes you a faux-book aficionado. It looks like you are reading a book, but at the very time you could be searching in the Web, for instance. Book iPad Case has a wool felt lining. When you close it, it becomes a hardcover. Its price is $89.
5. Cinema Seat iPad will help you keep your passengers entertained while traveling or going to a super market. It’s a cool case that can transform the iPad into an entertainment hub for your car. You just place the adjustable strap around the headrest, and give your passengers a possibility to enjoy movies, music or games. The case features a mesh pocket in the back to store accessories as well. It costs $39.99.
You might also like to read: